1. Really high quality. Just holding this you can tell it's really high quality. The ring isn't just going to easily fall off the backing.
2. It spins easily but not too easily. I was afraid this would spin in circles easily if, for example, you flicked it, but it doesn't. The ring just isn't completely freely spinning, YOU have to spin it, but when you want it to spin it spins easily, it just doesn't spin on its own when you wouldn't want it to. The weight of an iPad might cause it to fall horizontally if you're holding it vertically but angled to one side or the other - but I have yet to try this. Also the spin on the ring may loosen up with time but I have yet to have that happen - I'll update this review if I find that to be the case.
3. The ring is big. Big enough that I think nearly all women will be able to get it over both knuckles fairly easily. And I'm going to guess most men will be able to do the same and probably only some guys who have HUGE hands would only be able to get it over their first knuckle.
4. It feels really secure when using it. 5. It works great as a kickstand to show pictures or videos to other people without having to hold it. 6. The ring has nice rounded edges, the edges aren't at 90 degrees angles so it's easy to glide your finger in and out of.
1. Wipe away dirt dust etc. dry it completely.
2. Peel off the back of paper. Do not touch the adhesive surface.
3. Press the hook hard against 15 seconds.
4. After 24 hours hanging heavy, the effect is much better.