Metra 72-6514 Speaker Harness for Select Chrysler/Dodge Vehicles
Manufacturer: Metra Electronics Corp
Metra 72-6514 Speaker Harness for Select Chrysler/Dodge Vehicles. Quick and easy installation, No cutting into original wires needed, Plugs directly into harness, Authorized Internet Dealer, 1-year Manufacturerâ€™s warranty
If you have some old nostalgic tapes you want to back up, quickly, easily and with good quality then select the Arrela USB Portable Cassette to MP3 Converter.
1. Change the Power mode through the AA/USB Switch. USB port is suitable for all 5V DC adapter, or connect it with PC
2. Insert a USB Flash Drive directly to the device using battery; if connect the USB Flash Drive to the device with the USB cable, it should be connected in the way as Picture 4 shows
3. On the front is record and playback control panel. Recording must be done under the playing process
4. When connected to power supply, the indicator light turns green. Press the "OII" button. The flashing green right indicates that the convert is on process. Press the "OII" button again, convert process ends
The converter will formed a file named "FV0001.MP3" in "TAPEMP3" folder, and be formed in the orders of the final number in the folder after
5. You could directly play the files of the USB drive through Playback Control System. And you could estimate the record directly. This could help you avoiding repeated operation
1. The USB Flash Drive must be FAT Format
2. Please try to keep quiet, because the sound of environment may be recorded
3. Some parts of old tapes may have some flaws, which may cause the recording process to stop and cannot generate a file. Please check the reason if you record some tape but failed
4. The Playback function is to check whether the record is success and volume size. If you want to verify the MP3 effect, it is suggested to use computer or a MP3 player
1 x Arrela USB Portable Cassette to MP3 Converter
1 x earphone
1 x USB Cable with 2 USB male ports and 1 USB female port
1 x User manual
Use your portable CD MP3 or MD player through cassette deckLifetime warrantyCompatible with all iPod s Now you can listen to any portable audio device--your CD player, MP3 player, DVD player, minidisc player, digital voice recorder, you name it--through your car or boat's cassette deck. Just plug Maxell's CD-330 cassette adapter into a standard .125-inch headphone jack, slide the faux cassette shell at the other end of the fixed audio cable into your cassette deck, and hit play on your portable device. It's guaranteed to work with all vehicle cassette decks, and it's covered against defects by a lifetime warranty.
FatMat Self-Adhesive RattleTrap Sound Deadener Bulk Pack with Install Kit - 50 Sq Ft x 80 mil Thick
Manufacturer: FatMat Sound Control Inc.
â€¢ FatMat Sound Deadener is made to absorb vibrations and noises that travel through it giving you a dramatic reduction in irritating noises. RattleTrap stops nasty rattles, eliminates vibrations, and reduces road noise, engine noise and exhaust noise in your ride. Improve audio quality, enhance bass, combats vibrational distortion. Applying FatMat Sound Deadener to quiet vibrations in your car can result in as much a 3 dB gain in sound. â€¢ Patented "Super-Stick" pressure sensitive adhesive backing with heat-resistant aluminum surface. â€¢ Lightening Fast Shipping! Toll Free Customer Support and Fast Email Support. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!